SG

Posted on Sep 5, 2021
10 Months usage - Amazing!!!!

I started using Irwin Naturals Yohimbe-Plus starting in October 2020 and haven't stopped. I tend to make an order once a month, as it does wonders for me. It works great and as it states. so I can say this product delivers what it says. The ONLY thing for me is that I do not take it after 14:00 as it disrupts my sleep patterns. Do your own research before you buy this product as I did!!!!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Powerful product. For strength gains in gym it works, for bedroom performance it works. Don't take too much than the recommended does because it can cause jitteriness and stomach nausea, just my personal experience.

Gave me a massive headache but I do think they work well for what they do-I don't think everyone has such a strong reaction to yohimbe but even supplements that have smaller doses effect me a little so this one was much the same-Irwin naturals seems to make good products though so I can't dock them too much for making it potent enough to effect me.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

even though ingredients such as yohimbine is in this with a high dose, it needs improvements because other brands with smaller dose kick harder than this one. not sure about yohimbine quality

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

the most powerfull enhansmen for the penis, and the feeling its almost like MDMA. my girl did not think it was possible to get a orgasm like that

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

These are very effective for me. I’ll be a repeat customer. The quality is excellent and they work right away for me.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Got this for my husband. It has been improving things!

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

I am 50 years old. Great vitality boaster for 50s trainees. It absolutely boost metabolism and increase power. You may try at small dose first because of strong formula.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I have heard a lot about this product (unfortunately we don't have it inUK). I will continuously will use it to get the result.