SG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Update! I have been using this ampoule for a year. It works well and smells great! I have been purchasing it from korea but recently all the sellers seem to have run out of stock. So glad that I found it here on iHerb. Alil pricier but I don’t have a choice hahaha. It does have a light and pleasant scent to it. Great quality product!

139bcd52-e32c-4b38-8299-4541bc9c1ddb
Posted on May 17, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

Posted on May 23, 2022

perfect for oily skin. one drop is enough for rntire face. no irritation. skin looks healthier. I use it every morning under Bb cream. will definitely buy another bottle.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It barely has a scent and although he size is kind of small a little goes a very long way! The instant benefit to this is the powder-like feeling that isnt quite matte but leaves skin feeling smooth.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Still using it but as a stand alone serum. Tried mixing with some other Power 10 effectors has caused some sensitivity on the brow area I didn't have before,

Posted on May 26, 2022

The texture is good. Smooth and lightweight. However the scent is not good, it smells like some sort of dish washing or floor washing product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I used this once and I felt like my skin was melting off. I use all types of serums but this one was super harsh. If you have sensitive skin stay away from this one. The directions were all in Korean so maybe I was using it incorrectly and didn't know, but I prefer more gentle products.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

the serum of this brand is very good.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good against sebum. Mixes very well with vit c