SG

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Great texture! Very moisturizing

I have very acne prone skin and this does not break me out. I also have pretty dry skin and this provides enough moisture during the drier seasons, but I think it would be light yet moisturizing enough to use during the summer months. Interesting texture as well. I recommend this product to everyone!

cfdd9c44-ed02-4433-8f64-f92199ae3e97

Everything I have tried from this brand till now was excellent. I have already repurchased the black snail serum, but this time I've also bought the face cream from the same line to pair them. I'm planning to use them during winter, after the retinol products for extra hydration and nutrition. I really loved the combination of iunik black snail serum and COSRX Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence, which I was using during summer, as it was a super hydrating combo. Can't wait to try serum with the face cream. At this moment I'm using iunik beta-glucan face cream, which I also love, love, love. So, I highly recommend brand iunik in general.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Before buying it I didn't find any reviews for my skin type , i love this cream it's not heavy and not too light especially that my skin can get dry sometimes suited me so well will buy again the consistency is funny but you will get used to it

74d239fe-6bff-4b7a-bc34-b5c5330ae923
6fd86398-62c4-4f4b-a27b-95a4532e68a4
Posted on May 8, 2022

This cream can be hit or miss. I personally like it for it lightness and absorption. I use it as a day cream because it is not enough for night cream. For my dry skin, for night, I need something more nourishing. It is not sticky and has no smell. I use this cream as a substitute for day serum, that's how light it is. Then SPF and foundation. Comparing with Mizon snail cream, I would prefer this one better. It has other beneficial ingredients, like centella, with perfect for calming and healing the skin.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This stuff is so refreshing. I love it! I was looking for a product that takes a long time to dry down. I wanted something with an "oil in water" kind of feel without parabens and unnecessary additives. It's a nonsticky gel that takes a little longer than normal to dry down. People were complaining about that in reviews, but I picked it up because of that 😆 It's great. I layer the Iunik propolis vitamin eye cream over it and it stays gel-like and refreshing for a couple hours until it finally sinks in. It's like the best undereye patch ever!!! I've layered concealer over (just the snail cream) and it's fine. This is a permanent addition to my skincare. It is a bit hard to squeeze out, so I can't refrigerate it for more cooling or I think it would be unusable. That's really the only drawback.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Ordered this after I tried iUnik Beta-Glucan cream (love that one). Compared with Beta-Glucan cream, this one has richer formula and is more nourishing. Texture is a bit funny, it is stretchy, gooey and at first I thought that it will be sticky on the face. However, it glides nicely on the skin and absorbs faster than I thought it will. Skin feels soft and nourished afterwards. It is perfect for colder weather. It doesn't have much of a scent. My skin is sensitive and it didn't have any reaction on this product.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Loved this! I have oily, acne-prone skin. This cream is very hydrating, spreads easy, doesn't have any funky scent, and made my skin feel super soft and fresh after using for a week. I have been using Retinol, so it helped calm my skin down and didn't sensitize at all. I can tell it is high quality. I would say though that the size is less than expected, I would easily finish this quickly. However, I would definitely purchase again! Please click "Yes" if this helped.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I use this cream as a sleeping mask - at the end of my routine, I put a small amount on top of my other moisturizer. This is because the first moisturizer I use has the ingredients I need, but it doesn't make a nice barrier for my dehydrated skin, but this serves as a great barrier on top, to keep everything locked in during the night!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Absolutely LOVE this brand with its affordable amazing creams! bought this one after having the beta glucan one and loving it. this one is good as well - has a very slimy snaily texture, gives a nice feeling to the skin, hydrates and nurses it. love it! highly recommended and will surely re-purchase !

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Wath a beautiful, beautiful winter cream for oily/combination skin, I'm very pleased and surprised. It's very pleasent on skin, very nicely spreading on skin and absorbs easily. It's not only hydrating, but also firming and nourishing. Beautiful cream!