SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Divine soothing for irritated or acne prone skin!

This lives up to its name - it is so soothing and gentle on sensitive skin. I find it moisturising enough for summer days, however you may want to follow with a richer moisturiser over the top at night and definitely in winter. It has barely any scent, just a hint of tea tree. It feels like a cooling aloe-vera type gel, but doesn’t feel slimy, sinks in easily. I want to stock up and buy like 10 tubes as the packaging is so convenient and it helps my acne-prone sensitive age 30’s skin!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I can't find the simple brand foaming cleanser which used to be my holy Grail so I gave this one to try. Overall it's a pretty good foaming cleanser, comma I wish you didn't have fragrance but it's not something that irritated my skin and it's foaming gets the skin pretty clean.. Also doesn't seem to dry the skin out which is a plus for a foaming cleanser

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

My sister and I really enjoyed this cleanser. it's foamy, gentle, and has natural ingredients. We both have sensitive skins and this helps keep our faces moisturized while cleansing at the same time.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This gel moisturizer is amazing for oily skin, and works better than the high end, i also have very sentive reactive skin and it works wonders, it works as a moisturizing base for makeup, i would repurchase everytime it is my favorite.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love this gel cream! I have acne prone oily skin and I’ve found this helped calm my skin and by the end of the day I’m not super slick.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

its light gel like consistency, great for oily or combination skin doesn't make the face oily at all and keeps moisturized for couple hours. and no fragrance added bought it for couple times i recommend

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This Gel cream is great for acne prone sensitive skin, Its very gentle with good ingradients, I use it at mu evening routine and its works well

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I recently purchased this product and have used it daily. It leaves my skin feeling clean without being harsh. My skin also doesnt feel dry after I use it. It leaves my skin feeling soft as well. Will be repurchasing. :)

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

It’s really good, light weight and does the job, i have a dry skin but i love it for the morning, its also good if you wear a mask its not heavy at all