SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Love it!!

I love this sunscreen. It is very elegant, only new generation filters so it is safe. It leaves the skin with a glow like I tried to show, relatively light. I would definitely recommend. Please like if my review helped!

511d168b-72e9-43bc-b8bf-932fa0299ae0
0ea7bf74-eb94-404e-918c-502ff941f449
7c7c079b-2d64-4398-930a-0d98cd4fad43

Pros: 1. Does not sting sensitive skin nor eyes 2. Moisturizing but does not make skin look shiny therefore great for combination or oily skin 3. Price is very reasonable 4. Highest level of UVA protection 5. No fragrance or scent at all 6. NO WHITE CAST (for reference I’m not that dark though, around NC20 to NC25) Cons: Doesn’t spread that easily, you might feel a bit of a tug on your skin upon application, however, it doesn’t bother me much. Please give this review a thumbs up if you found it helpful! Thanks

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This is the most fantastic sunscreen I have used! It has zero smell! Absolutely no white cast. It has a natural to semi matte finish. If you have dry skin, I recommend using a richer moisturizer. It doesn't sting or burn my eyes, it doesn't make my eyes water. This is just a really beautiful sunscreen! This is the sunscreen for people who don't like sunscreen! And for the price, you have to give this one a try!! If you wear makeup, I would give this sunscreen a good 15 minutes to fully absorb and settle into the skin before applying your foundation. I found it can slip and it caused my foundation to sit weird on my chin and around the under eye area. The second time I used this, I waited 15-20 minutes then applied my foundation and I had no issues with application and my foundation wore beautifully on top of it. This is one of my favorite sunscreens!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This sunscreen is my favorite right now it doesn’t smell or leave a white cast on your face quality is over the top very good packaging and the size is great i definitely recommend this add it to you skin care routine my skin is dry and sensitive and I loved it so much

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I love iUNIK and I’m so happy they released this sunscreen! It’s enriched with Centella Asiatica, calming and soothing ingredient ✨ I love that it’s not the traditional 50ml bottle, yet 60ml! The texture of the cream is light, yet when you spread it, it feels heavier but in a good way - really hydrating and moisturizing. I’d say it’s great for oily skin during winter, and for dry skin all year long. Overall I’m really pleased!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

When I saw iHerb carries this new Korean sunscreen, I immediately purchased it. I am familiar with the brand and have a few products from the brand. This sunscreen has Centella Asiatica Extract 49%; which is super ingredients for sensitive skin. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Love this product, it feels perfect on my skin and is good for my daily routine. The smell is neutral, the quality is perfect(nice moisture, care of dry skin) and the package is also very convenient!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I got this cause I wanted a sunscreen with only new gen filters. I really like it! dosent break me out, it's not oily. it feels like I don't have any sunscreen on at alll. no scent

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Nice product! No scent, doesn’t look greasy on the face. Burns a little when applied on the eye area just like all the chemical sunscreens do otherwise is great.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Fantastic sunscreen, one of my holy grails. Moisturising and soothing with the cica. No white cast when dry. Only critique is it dries quick so you need to apply and blend it fast. Love that it is scentless!