SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
summer moisturizer for oily skin

i bought this for the summer and I'm lovin this so much i got one for my partner too! we both have oily acne prone skin so we needed a lightweight moisturizer and this gave us that and more! it helps with acne by calming and soothing the skin to dissipate inflamation.

f8b5a57c-bc80-49de-a64f-e8635cfd0e6d

Suitable for my acne prone, oily skin and sensitive. It’s a gel texture moisturizer and I love that there is no scent. Highly recommended for all ages and for summer season. I used it everyday and I like the quality, the size and package. The ingredients composition of it benefited our skin so well.

1c557be8-a0ba-45dc-9c95-b28e7ab208e7

It's so moisturizing, love the texture, goes well even for sensitive skin. I read about it, and it has so many benefits for any age really! Love the ingredients and the composition. For me, i can use it in any season, but i have combination skin, so dry skin might work only in the summer. The package is really nice, the size is perfect for this price. Has little to no scent. Love the quality of this cream overall!

6a98ba39-0fcd-4725-ba7e-bc382f068e8e
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This gel cream bring the best finish on the skin. Penetrates quickly without leaving an oil film, the texture is light and moisturises deeply the skin. The skin is glowing and ready to get spf cream, foundation or just stay like this. Very calming on the sensitive skin, perfect to use in the morning on a hot humid weather or on oily-mix skin. Very happy to have discover this cream for myself ( mature skin) and my teenager son to calm his reactive skin brought by acne treatment. Price is very good for the quality of this product. Love it!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

this is the perfect light-weight moisturizer! i do wish it came in a bigger size, though. i've been using it for years, and it's perfect in the summer, and i layer a thicker moisturizer over it in the winter. i have sensitive & oily skin and this does not break me out or cause irritation

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

This is an amazing product. I have a very sensitive skin and combination skin, I've been dealing with the redness but since I started using this cream, my face calms down. This is actually my second bottle. I use this in the morning after I apply the serum then with moisturizer. I have no issue with the smell the texture is lightweight as in super lightweight. This is amazing product so, what would I do now since they discontinued this item :(

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Very good quality cream with no scent. Size of the package is good for the price. I use it on combination skin, good for any age. But I use it during night in winter season, because I need to use something more fire the cold weather. Composition of the cream is very benefiting my skin. It has light texture and gives moisture, very good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is excellent. I am having acne outbreak at the moment so I purchased this item. It’s very soothing and absorbing fast. The texture is gel form and it’s unexpectedly hydrating. Though I am sure it will not survive on its own in dryer weather but since I am having an outbreak I dare not to use any other products besides this. I think my outbreak is under control after using this item.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

all of iunik products are amazing. for the price, the quality is great. my age is 19 and I have sensitive skin. overall, these products don't irritate my skin and I like how gentle these products are. the texture is smooth and it's good at moisturizing. I use the products everyday!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I have acne prone skin, and I also tend to get redness from me accidentally touching my face when I’m not paying attention. But I find this to be very gentle, and helps a lot when I accidentally scratch at my face. I have combination skin that seems to lean more towards being dry sometimes. I like to use this layered with a heavier moisturizer as well. But if you have a oilier or normal skin, I think you could definitely use this without another moisturizer on top. I really love it though and I will definitely be purchasing it!