SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 22, 2022
My “can’t live without” serum

When I got to wear mask cuz of covid ,my skin break out like volcano everyday,inflammation it was so awful,I bought this after watching some reviews from YouTube,this helps my skin ,break out freaking calm down after using for few weeks(it depends on ppl),redness and scars fade away like in months for me,it has little bit of scent but no problem for my sensitive butt skin,quality is very good ,and gentle for my skin ,I use it everyday morning and night .

d4975f02-4ddc-46fc-ba1c-63d2a750ecd6
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This product is amazing. I am currently on my second bottle and will definitely repurchase again. I use it every morning and night. There is no scent. My face gets pretty red because of acne and just regular irritation throughout the day and this calms my skin down. I definitely tell a difference when I don't use this product. The product is gentle and suitable for everyday use. Would definitely recommend it.

8a0230a1-7316-4d41-8df6-bfab4fb3bb14
70df1c6a-81fa-4e51-b489-5890aa434653

This Product is pure Magic to me;) It is very gentle on my skin, even I have an very sensitive skin type I’m using this after hot shower or Sauna and it feels very good on my skin. My skin and overall smoothness has improved after I started to use this regularly. Using it At least Once a Day ! Fully Recommend this Magic Tea Tree Mix ! Very nice Package. Easy to Use and a lot of portions, up to 100x I would say. Great Value !

6bdd93eb-cfc5-41bf-b888-8b38903a7f76
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I dont know why i was thinking before buying this! This is the best thing ive had in my skincare so far! I love the ingredients its so calming to use have no scent you can feel the good quality when you use it. Great for sensitive acne prone dry skin too. It got tea tree leaf water niacinamide and so many fruit vegetables extracts the benefits are never ending. I will purchase it again

cb8bf837-f8ab-4b66-836c-632a7bd741e8
dc6cc409-eac2-4ab5-9a3b-c561f253aedb
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

this is a must for you, i am 48 i am using a lot of expensive , cheap , over the counter and prescription products, i love skin care , and i bought this because of emma chamberline , and i do not regret it, i used it for a week now and i know this is very quick to judge but it works, it calms my skin, it make my red spots disappear,make my face feel soft and plumed it is a big bottle , it feels great on my skin, it seems like my skin is glowing , i'm in love, you should try it

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I am a fan of iUNIK brend. I adore iUNIK moisturizers and I ordered Tea Tree serum and toner for my children, for their acne prone, combination skin. I hope they will like it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

it is very great formula with soothing , calming and moisturizing ingredients altogether. it also has niacinamide which help lighten the scars. the quality is excellent because at the first use you will notice a difference. I used it whenever I have redness or after trying new products. i hope it will be on a pump packaging. It is great for sensitive skin like me.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

this serum is a must have. the green tea and centella ingredients are very beneficial on soothing and calming my skin. I have a very sensitive skin and whenever I have irritation and redness it is my savior. whenever I am trying another products and having breakout, this is always my rescue. it also moisturizes my skin and the scent is very good.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It is a product of great quality for all ages. You can use it with other products of this brand to have a better effect. It is gentle for sensitive skin. The scent of the tea tree is nice. The package is very useful and its size is reasonable. As a benefit you are getting clean skin.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Super hydrating and gentle serum, perfect for my sensitive skin. I do feel like it's been calming down my pimples, but I can't be 100% sure. I use it twice a day, morning and night and it feels great on my skin and isn't sticky at all. Definitely recommend for acne prone skin!