SG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I got it because I want to see how my skin will react with tea tree. I have oily, acne-prone skin so I use it on my face and back, morning and night after washing my face. It's gentle on my skin and so far, I'm okay with it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Been using this since this year and so far the best toner I’ve ever used. I got combination skin with hormonal acne at times especially before my period. This keeps me less oily but not over drying. Received the item earlier than the estimated delivery date. Will order again before this one finishes. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I am a fan of iUNIK brend. I adore iUNIK moisturizers and I ordered Tea Tree serum and toner for my children, for their acne prone, combination skin. I hope they will like it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I use this as a body toner for my KP and body acne. It’s hydrating and calming. I find that my redness is decreased after I apply it and my body pimples appear smaller and less inflamed the next day. It has an astringent smell that I cannot pinpoint which ingredient it’s coming from, but it’s gentle for the body skin and applies nicely under moisturizers. The size is proper for the price you pay. The package design is standard toner packaging, but it looks nice. I would advise testing it on a small area before you commit to it, and I wouldn’t recommend it for the face. Overall, it’s a nice product for the body, but I will decide after I finish my bottle whether I would invest in it long term or not.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love it! I already ordered some bottles. My skin is a lot better than before. Recommend ! Flavor use And quality is perfect. Size and package is great

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This toner is so refreshing and soothing. I like the smell of tea tree so I like this one. Also I feel like it keeps my skin less oily which is great.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A good toner. Doesn't really do anything special, but it's refreshing and provides a bit of moisture. Didn't cause any adverse effects. A good sized packaging.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Very calming and hydrating for my skin. I had a bout of cystic acne, and this helped with the redness and inflammation. Decent value, would repurchase.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It is a nice toner but it may sting a little bit if you apply it on compromised moisture barrier. Noticed a slight acne reduction and brightening of the skin. Nothing major though.