SG

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I like taking these, they are high in omega 3. Compared to garden of life prenatals, they actually have less nutrients in general, but where this one really shines is in its Omega 3 and algae oil. It does not make me constipated (Whereas garden of life does)

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Got this for my wife and I’m very happy with the ingredients included. The only thing is that the smell isn’t the best but the pills also aren’t huge compared to some other supplements.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I ordered this for my friend who was planning the pregnancy. She got pregnant and she feels very good.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I like them because they are two per day, so you are not drinking so much at the same time, which helps you a lot to avoid nausea. They also have a gush of good ingredients and I felt good taking them.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is good, and the smell is bad with a strong and long-grained fish smell, but it is considered one of the most grains containing several types of omega, and this is its most advantage.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I can't drink them, sometimes through force, sometimes I spit them out, the fishy smell is horrible! Black interior. I'm kicking myself but I can't :(

YURIY5
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This Prenatal Complex is a patented form of Omega-3 algae along with a multivitamin. This form of Omega-3 has many benefits and is 50% better absorbed than fish oil or krill oil. This prenatal supplement contains a key nutrient for the growth of your baby's eyes and brain. In addition, the complex contains methylfolate and vitamin D3 for cognitive performance and bone development. Iron and vitamin K2 for maternal health during pregnancy. In addition, it also contains vitamins A in the form of beta-carotene (natural), vitamins C and B group, as well as trace elements, algae oil and Omega-6,7,9. Take 2 capsules daily with meals.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very easy to drink , convenient to use. the only negative is the smell of fish

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was looking for DHA during pregnancy. I was happy if I had folic acid and vitamins in it, so I bought this one. Some people have written about the smell and taste when they put it in their mouths, but I haven't done that before. I bought it without thinking so much. It was a very good taste to drink 3 tablets.