SG

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It's perfect!!! If you know how to use it properly, you won't even need a mascara after. It also comes with a free rubber (not the rubber comb but the rubber base) in case you want to change the one on it after some months. This is a really great buy.

33c4f783-47f1-4bfb-9f62-a1b769692b47
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love the color, it stands out in my makeup bag. Curls great, perfect size fits well, I use it daily. Strong, good quality composition materials. I benefit from this type of curler using teeth texture as a guide. I don't have a concern of pinching with this product. Age 46.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Love this eyelash curler! Usually I have to warm up my curler with my hair dryer to get a good lasting curl, but with this curler I didn't have to use any heat and my lashes stayed curled all day. Love the cute pink color and the built in lash comb to help separate. Handle has a sturdy feel to the grip. :)

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

very nice eyelash curler. so easy to use, lifts the eyelashes fast and it doesnt hurt. not your usual curler since it has a lash comb

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love this eye lash curler. it curlers lashes well and I can see a big difference when I use it. It comes with a replacement cushion which is a big bonus! Well made and easy to hold.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

J cat beauty is my new makeup brand go to! Great products very affordable and this eyelash curler is very nice and has a built in eyelash comb j cat for the win!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Love this eyelash curler. Not ur normal curler since it has a comb and it’s actually better for ur lashes. Easy to use and a really good outcome. I recommend!!👍🏻

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This eyelash curler not only is super cheap with a cute design but it comes in cute packaging too and works! Like any eyelash curler you should use either regular or like a clear mascara on top for best results!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This eyelash curler is a high-quality product at a great price. It works well and is easy to use. It doesn't pinch the eyelid which is a plus.