SG

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
New type of eyebrow

I like this product that the pen has multiple heads. It is efficient one draw can do more. I will need to lean how to use it since I am used to one line type. the texture is nice not too hard and easy to use. The color is not too dark and make it looks more natural.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Nice product. Good packaging size and excellent quality. Used on eyebrows to give beautiful neat strokes. The best benefit it is that the color is waterproof and loved the coverage it gives

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is quite difficult to use. I could not control the volume of the product that comes out from the tip. The colour is long-lasting and natural for me.

very cool pen, neat package, small size, pleasant texture .no scent.easy to use. averall good quality. benefit for good coverage of missing hair of my brows. i wish they had a lighter color, espresso is nice but little bit dark for me.

Sophia
Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Excellent product to naturally fill in my sparse eyebrows. I am pleased with the Espresso colour: it’s a light and cold ash tone of brown which suits my eyebrows perfectly (I have dark brown hair and eyebrows. The colour lasts all day without any smudges. I will buy again and I definitely recommend. If my review is helpful to you, please leave a thumbs up 👍🏻 many thanks!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The color is more of a grey-black! Not a big fan of that, but i think i might make it work with other brow products..

bf5beaad-6991-4b75-80bb-1b8fa0bf0ee7
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Not sure about this pen. The colours is good, but it is not easy to use even for a make up artist. Product doesn’t come out easily.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

natural effect with my dark eyebrows.. it doesnt shows the stroke.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

it's a wet eyebrow pencil and you need to be skilful to apply it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Such a nice dupe to the benefit eyebrow pen for a fraction of the price!