SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Great fat burner

This is what your body needs to burn fat. Without enough carnitine, you will find it hard to burn fat. I take two with breakfast. -- It balances blood sugar fast. If you feel hungry all the time, your blood sugar is out of balance. This helps you burn fat, instead of sugar.

L-carnitine may benefit brain function. Some animal studies suggest that it may help with age-related mental decline and improve markers of learning. It improves memory and mental function in older people with some memory loss. Taking L-carnitine improves feelings of mental and physical tiredness in older people. It also appears to reduce feelings of tiredness after exercise.

Posted on May 16, 2021

L-Carnitine is taken to correct metabolic processes. It has metabolic, anabolic, antihypoxic and antithyroid effects, activates fat metabolism, stimulates regeneration, and increases appetite. L-Carnitine increases the threshold of resistance to physical activity, reduces the degree of lactic acidosis and restores performance after prolonged physical exertion, promotes the economical use of glycogen and an increase in its reserves in the liver and muscles. Despite the harmlessness of the product, you should not exceed the dosage of 2g/day, as you will not get any additional effect.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020

I initially tried L-Carnitine in powder form (in capsules) and didn't notice an effect. When I switched to licaps (Bluebonnet) I found I could lift a heavy object more easily -- and lost that facility when I briefly switched back to capsules of powder. When the Bluebonnet licaps were discontinued here, I tried the Jarrow licaps and have continued with them. They cost much less, which is nice. However, the Bluebonnet product is certified kosher, whereas the Jarrow product is not.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health .

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Good. Hard to get because it is always out of stock.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I prefer veggie caps to swallow, easy to take, hope that will give me more energy in muscles pain disease...

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I'm not doing exercises regularly; my muscle fatigue every time after long walk / hiking. Having L-Carnitine before hiking really helps my muscle. Now I started to love hiking! Please like this comment if it's helpful :)

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

After the use of it for one week, I noticed a reduction in my body weight; my tummy was visibly smaller. Still too early to see other positive effects but I'm excited about it. The pill does not have an aftertaste.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022