SG

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Doesn't make me sick

I've taken the Jarrow B-12 plus Folate, which makes me super nauseated afterwards. I guess I don't react to the folate well. So I switched to this kind instead. The cherry flavor is far better than the lemon flavor, which is gross. I don't have any B12 deficiencies so hopefully this is doing the job.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

First, I appreciate how quickly iHerb delivers! I like this B-12 for a few reasons. I like the high potency and I like the taste. I think this is a high quality B-12 and because of the potency, I don't feel like I need to take it every day. It is a great vitamin for calming the nervous system and providing energy. This is one that I keep going to.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These are great tasting chewables with the methyl form of B-12. My son and I both take these under advice of his specialist. I take one per day; he takes two per day. We take these with breakfast each morning. I trust the Jarrow brand and like that these are free of gluten, as we have allergy to gluten.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like the taste and I like the fact that it doesn't dissolve too quickly. I have no way to judge how effective it is yet/

Posted on May 20, 2022

Jarrow supplements offers top quality/ingredients in their formulas. We've used their Methyl B12 for many years for neurological symptoms associated with migraines and has provided relief.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I like the taste and I like the fact that it doesn't dissolve too quickly. I have no way to judge how effective it is.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a new one for us, but great so far. Pleasant taste, quality great. Sometimes need that extra B-12, so good to have the 5000 mcg

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good Quality. This is my second bottle already. whenever this product is on sale i always take the opportunity to purchase this. I must say that this really works well on me.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Going whole food, plants based five years ago led to a lot of reading about my potential needs for supplements. It was tough sorting through all the sometimes conflicting, often confusing information. But, after bloodwork to confirm my existing levels for B12, I started it as a supplement. I tried several brands, but this one helps me maintain what I think is adequate levels of B12, is affordable, consistently available, good quality, easy to chew, and tastes great!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

so far so good. though delivery charges is very high

e0c26197-a851-43ef-b5aa-c437300c13e6