SG

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
Works well

I use it as a 2nd line (when the others pills - 5htp, tryptophan doesn’t work), as I don’t want myself to rely so much on sleep aids with GABA. I think it works well so far. Not too bad in next day drowsiness/ tiredness (as some pills with GABA has this side effects on me)

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

These capsules have an intense Valerian smell which I think is okay, but still avoid touching them directly (make use of the bottle lid) or let it still in the mouth for too long, as it seems the small amount of residual powder gives me a powerful lasting scent. I take a full dose (2 caps) or just 1 depending on the stress levels or energy levels at the end of the day, and I notice I can get to sleep more easily & have a better 'deep' sleep compared to not taking them. Since trying out this formula I've added a VB6 dose in the daytime to help the use of Tryptophan, and so far it seems to work - the natural sleepiness I was lacking is coming back.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I have trouble falling asleep and I take two of these pills about 15-20 minutes before getting in bed and I fall asleep quickly. If I have to wake up to care for my mother through the night I can and then go back to sleep when I'm done. I'm 70 years old and don't have any ill effects from the pills. I'm so glad I found these.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Accelerates regeneration It makes it easier to fall asleep Enriched with melatonin, GABA and tryptophan A complex of ingredients that promote healthy sleep Based on natural plant extracts It has a calming and relaxing effect Supports the quality of sleep. The melatonin contained in this product helps in shortening the time needed to fall asleep and helps in relieving the subjective feeling of sudden change of time zone syndrome.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These veggie caps seems to be good and its quality feels very good and natural. I really like the Jarrow brand because my holistic doctor recommended to me. Its ingredients are natural and beneficial for the health. I just started to use them, so I am in the process to see if will help me with my insomnia issues. The scent is a bit strong because its natural composition but as soon as you put it in your mouth with some water you don’t even notice any taste. I use to take two caps 30 minutes before bed time. I will keep using them to see if I get positive results along the way. Thank you iHerb for the good products and brands!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is one of the few sleep supplements that seems to result in more sleep. It does contain melatonin and perhaps that combined with the other ingredients is the trick. I have bought multiple bottles.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My husband has been using this periodically for years and it continues to work. He uses it intermittently but says his system has not become either dependent or immune. He still falls asleep after a short time if he takes it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Excellent product that works well as long as I open the capsule and empty it into some water. And no hangover the next day. Six stars!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have been having sleepless nights since last year. Friend introduced this so I have been taking this every night 2 capsules and I felt wonderful, deep sleep and I wake up in the morning feeling refresh. Thank you.