SG

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Repeat this product always due of the ingredient and composition that comes with great quality for general health improvement and benefit. This product really effect my daily routine with help my nutrients intake. Comes with good taste, it definitely can backup my deficiency in my diet. I found my bones has difference especially my knee. ♥️

98ba3d1c-9889-4469-9732-3dc543a625b7
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Due to my age, my knees have been hurting from running. After taking this ingredient, the quality of my joints have seen much improvement and benefits. Its effects has definitely help whatever deficiency I had in my joints. On the plus side, because of how it's packaged, there is no taste.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I delayed in reviewing this product because, quite frankly, I doubted. However, I have been more than pleasantly surprised to see benefits to both my knees and my hips. Improvements include decreased pain, increased strength, and improved flexibility. The capsules are easy to swallow; the supplement is composed of one of the best kinds of Type II Collagen, chicken bone sternum; and it adds genuine value to my diet. From middle age, we begin to lose collagen, and because I always had an abundance to keep me strong and agile, I didn't realize its loss soon enough. I'm now 72. I'm still fighting the good fight, and I truly believe Jarrow's Type II Bioavailable Collagen is helping me.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Excellent Type II Collagen Complex from Jarrow Formulas®. This supplement contains a low molecular weight, water-soluble glycosaminoglycan derived from chicken breast cartilage. Collagen type II is a peptide and component of articular cartilage. As we age, the body's ability to produce type II collagen decreases, collagen fibers lose their moist texture and become tough. This product improves joint mobility, relieves inflammation, increases endurance, reduces soreness and stiffness of movements. Recommend.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I am extremely happy because for the first time after taking various supplements I finally found the one that works for my osteoarthritis of the fingers. The capsule size is easy to swallow but the important thing is it is made of chicken sternum cartilage which is the perfect collagen type 2 for my condition. I’ve read that Jarrow is one of the best and reliable brand of supplements so I chose it. My fingers are no longer stiff in the morning and painless for the first time. Relief was immediate for me and I only take one capsule daily.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Type II Collagen is a wonderful benefit! I take it in addition to my daily Multi Collagen Protein to add an extra boost to help reduce inflammation, which reduces pain in joints. I read that Type II Collagen forms an essential protective cushioning for your joints and keeps them flexible, supple and healthy. It also helps build connective tissue which supports skin structure, hair and nails. Jarrow products always offer the best in quality.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It took me a while to review this product because I needed to use some time for it and I can say that it's amazing, my knee pain has practically disappeared and I can do my exercises and even ride my bike without feeling discomfort. Grade 10! Buy without fear :)

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have been using type 1 collagen for many years. Not knowing there was type 2 collagen specifically for joints. So I bought this supplement. Just after a month, I can feel, there is a benefit of taking it. Mind you, I do not take recommended doses. When I have a problem, I increase the daily dose. At my age I need this. I am now on the second bottle.