SG

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Waiting for my bfp!

UPDATE: I got my bfp the next month. I started taking it after reading the book 'It starts with an egg'. I ordered two bottles, one for me and one for my husband in order to improve the egg quality. We don't have any side effects and I really like it. I hope this will do the job in three months!

8b039ca7-075d-49cc-a541-cc32df44738b
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great value for money on this package and I am taking 3 a day for IVF preparation. It's a very good brand and this active form of co-q10 has been shown to be more bioavailable, although the studies are limited. I have a diminished ovarian reserve, but it remained at the same level for the past 2 years, which is good for me.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have both my parents on this. My dad will be 86 this fall. Both parents have heart problems and blood pressure problems. I believe this product strengthens their hearts and helps them to live longer. Dosages of 600 mg have been used to keep people alive who have congestive heart failure. That research was done in Italy. I have my dad on 400 mg. He takes one of these with breakfast, and one before bed. He is doing great.

These are for my father, who suffers from congestive heart failure. He experienced a number of heart attacks and had to undergo much cardiac surgery. Only 35% of his heart was working properly. After only a few feet, he was out of breath. This vitamin has made a significant difference in my life. He's 87 years old and still drives and travels all over the place thanks to the ubiquinol. I wish it was less costly!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

We are trying to conceive and after research i found that these Ubiquinol Co-enzyme Q10 are meant to help with egg quality. I've tried other co-q10 tablets but these feel like they're helping a lot more. And after reading into it, these are meant to be a lot better.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have severe ME/CFS and experience terrible fatigue. Ubiquinol helps with energy and brain fog. I notice a big difference if I don’t take it. I would recommend this supplement especially as you get older as we produce less as we age and also if you have heart problems.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I had been feeling almost dead in the afternoons. No energy. No nothing. It crept up slowly and I had to think about it to realize " I have not always felt this way I used to have energy all day" It could be bad food or something else but that's not the big reason for the lethargy. It took 1 capsule, first dose, to give nearly all my energy back. For most of the day. And only moderate weariness in late evening. This to me means its just the thing I need. And that maybe I can save money with the 100mg or 50mg next time and get no less effects) Very happy to have given this Jarrow QH-absorb a chance. Not cheap but great product)

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Quality product. I take two capsules after reading about a bodybuilder who took ubiquinol and reversed some heart issues. I chose ubiquinol over CoQ10 since ubiquinol ingredients have 2x the bioavailability . The size of the capsules are on the bigger side but most should manage. I find it best to take them with a meal, taking care of timing it right when on a cutting diet. Benefits of taking ubiquinol have shown to aid in heart health and high blood pressure

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this supplement for my grandma because Q10 is great for your heart and she has arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure. The ingredient within this supplement is so important for anyone with heart issues, high blood pressure, etc. I have no doubt that Jarrow supplements makes very high quality products - I have bought from this brand many times before. The size of the bottle (amount of pills) is only 60 softgels, unfortunately, but I got a good price for it, so I am satisfied.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The quality of ingredients look great. Overall potency of vitamins are pretty high too, composition if perfect absorption and not having to consume too many pills at the same time. Size of capsules are not too large as well, though overall slightly pricey. Haven't tried it yet so not too sure about the taste!