SG

Posted on May 20, 2022

I enjoy the flavor of the chocolate flavored powder. I mix it with unsweetened almond milk or water. I sometimes add cocoa powder to it to give it a dark chocolate flavor. This protein powder keeps me full for a longer amount of time than other protein shakes. It is also low in carbs for diabetics. I do wonder why the container is so large compared to the amount of powder that's in it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I mean, it's good quality, no added sugar and it's with monkfruit extract. But it's not sweet as i would have liked it to be. I guess I will be making it on smoothies and add some banana or dates to it to make it tastier. Good texture, doesn't melt so fast with milk though.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This protein powder mixes very easily and has a smooth, creamy feel, much better than most whey protein supplements. The flavor is okay, but not great. The problem is that it has only a *hint* of chocolate. Think 3 Musketeers Bar, not Hershey's cocoa. To fix this, I add a big spoonful of cocoa powder to any shake that should be chocolate. The plus side of the extremely mild chocolate flavor is that you can easily add any other flavor you like to modify the final outcome with no clash between the flavors.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This taste the best out of all protein powders I’ve tried. I’m a repeater and it’s based on soy ingredient.. great quality and nice chocolate taste.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The package size is good.. the taste of chocolate is very delicious Mix it with milk especially And easy to mix by shaker its the best .. .

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Better quality than most other protein powders I have tried. Standard 2lb size for a good price. Tastes pretty good, I like to mix with bananas

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Excited to use this item from all the good reviews I’m reading. Let’s see how it works on me! Will repurchase if it works!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is my favorite brand of chocolate protein powder. I use it in coffee smoothies and also in many baking recipes to boost the amount of protein.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

One of the most affordable Whey Protein Concentrate. Does not smell like chocolate but I still like the taste. Dissolves well. I have been taking this for years. Please give it a like if you find this review helpful :)

e834d70a-3175-47fd-a3fe-718f79df0b5d