SG

Posted on May 30, 2022
Efficient and leaves your skin soft like a peach♥️

I loved this product, it has crushed apricot seeds as an exfoliating action, but they are not very fine, so do it gently if you have sensitive skin. The feeling after rinsing the skin is wonderful! It looks like baby skin! My first product from the brand, I highly recommend it!

967d824d-426d-4699-87e2-c7fc9050fb18
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

First bought this because the other brand I use was out of stock. Read several reviews from Iherb, to Amazon etc. It had mixed reviews. I presume it worked great for a lot of people but maybe not for all. Decided to try it and have now ditched my old brand and shifted to this by buying my 2nd then 3rd bottle. Very effective for me.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

As someone with extreme dry skin /sensitive skin, this is definitely the ultimate skin exfoliating cream. I tried it out and was left with clean soft surprisingly hydrated skin , it’s been a day and my face had zero redness or breakouts like I normally have after exfoliating . The package said gentle exfoliate cream however it felt more like chunky molds not fine and was definitely not an everyday wash , which is not a bad thing I absolutely loved the deep exfoliating results.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I like the exfoliation to be more ‘aggressive’ which might other people dislike about this product. Doesn’t scratch the skin or something but something to keep in mind. Other than that- great product

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

smells great, After use, the face is smooth, gentle and pleasant exfoliation. I haven't used it for a long time, so far it feels great

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to use. Quality is good- really feel like it’s doing it job, I use it 3 times a week. The size of the bottle is pretty large

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

bought it for my friend. she uses it daily and says the quality is wonderful and the size is good for 2 months or so. I'm going to try it myself on the next order.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of the quality products of its kind used so far. Perfect and gentle cleansing and moisturize, leaves a baby-like skin smooth, pleasant smell.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Leave the face skin feeling really soft and shiny Smells good (if you like the apricot smell) A small amount of the scrub is enough to clean the skin

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Love this! I like the smell and texture, it's actually hydrating but the granuals are a bit big and rough so just be careful with it if you are super sensitive, however I am and it has not bothered me.