SG

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Good

Nice but a very minty smell, so it depends whether you like that or not. I can't say I've noticed a hugely volumising effect, but I also use another volumising shampoo by Jason in between so perhaps it really has made a difference and I can't tell. I prefer the other fragrance though so will probably go back to using that one full time

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

my hair looked really thin and volumeless before starting using this shampoo. It changed the situation radically. not my hair looks much more voluminous👍. warmly recommended for everyone!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This shampoo is amazing. After I used it my hair were smooth and shiny. The formulation is quite thick so it lasts for long time.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is true that gives hair density and keeps it high, not sticky to the scalp, but it does not leave the fat in it.. but it is useful for those who have greasy hair to use it on occasions in order to lubricate her hair quickly

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have very long hair and this product makes it very silky and gives it volume. Great scent, not overpowering. Good size and lasts a long time. Comes in a handy packagaing.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

i have a natural baby hair, very soft and fragile - I feel that the shampoo does give volume and helps it to look less thin. the shampoo is pleasant and while not a miracle product, i do notice improvement in the look and feel of my hair.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

No other hair care product can compete with Jason. Top of the line. I love all of their products. Starting using Jason product back in 2011 and since then I haven't changed the brand.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

As with the conditioner. this shampoo is so thick I can't get it out of the bottle! I need 2 hands to squeeze it and 1 to squeeze it on! Have to really shake it and take off the top. Hope it gets better. Too soon to notice any difference in my thinning hair.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I used this product for years and then a couple years ago the consistence was changed and it seemed like the performance as well so I started using something else. More recently for whatever reason I decided to give it another try. It seems to be back to its "old" self like I use to remember it. So I loves it once again and will continue to use this product. Leaves my hair looking great, full and thick. I love that!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Not really good enough! The smell doesn’t encourage u to use it

477b0599-db31-4bfa-b327-6d25e3155ee4