SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Normal scent Smell good and normal I use it to take care of my hands Quality is great Size is affordable Package is good Composition is good The benefits are to protect your skin from the sun The feel is normal I use it for my personal routine every day Frequency is good

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Packaging is in a good size. The sunscreen feels a little sticky but absorbs well. There isn't much of a scent or smell and the quality is great. Price is reasonable as well. I will recommend. The SPF level is just right for me and I'm very glad that it's clean and reef safe.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

One of the best sunscreens I have ever used. Perfect for island holidays. I was exposed to the sun and didn't get a tan or burn. It's cruelty free & reef friendly. This is my second purchase. Highly recommended.

fdafb612-c613-47d6-a0e0-9f7cd81f49b8
Posted on May 19, 2022

The composition of this smooth light cream makes it easy to apply and reapply. I use it as part of my personal routine before I go out for the day in summer. The scent also smells really good, not perfumy or synthetic. A reasonable price for it's quality. If the size of the package was just under the 100g I would be able to keep it in my handluggage when I fly.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love it! I do prefer unscented things, but this product works great and blends well into my skin. It's a mild tropical smell that does go away. Very happy with it!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I keep buy it again and again, because the product is very convenient to use on children, the small is terrific and the ingredients are very friendly

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

smell is pleasant and not to strong, smooth and doesn't leave residue, and protects my skin well ( If I forgot to put it on and stay in the sun I always regret it...)

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good sunscreen doesn’t leave a visible white cast as long as you rub it in well.. good wear under makeup and provides good protection.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

A great sunscreen especially to those who are sensitive. It does not sting ang it is easy to apply because of its liquidy texture and feels light.