SG

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I just love Jason so much! The scent, the smell, wow. Each and every product they make is amazing, high quality and cruelty free. They care and use natural ingredients, and the price is honestly affordable and worth it. The package is designed aesthetically. The size is good. I would recommend and keep purchasing their products! I've been looking for a good conditioner that doesn't damage the scalp and the hair and this one is definitely is doing the job.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have a very dry hair and I felt the difference since the first use, bought the shampoo & conditioner as set and it worked amazing.

7db78ac3-c74b-4e71-8fb0-225308010a15
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Nice, mild smell. Very thick, substantial texture. This works quickly so is great for quick showers (no need to leave it in for a while). This has some protein which I didn’t realize when I bought it and my hair is protein sensitive but I haven’t seen any issue yet (straw-like feeling, breakage). Overall good quality.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Amazing product! I use it for my hair and my beard. It leaves a very nice scent and the hair and beard become shiny and soft. I do recommend it!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

In general, I really like the product of Jason. I use this conditioner with the shampoo from this series or the blue one. The price is good.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I originally bought the volume shampoo and conditioner from Jason but it made my hair puffy. This is a vast improvement, especially when paired with the accompanying shampoo. My hair is no longer weighed down by chemicals and additives found in classic shampoo. Would definitely recommend it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Wonderful scent....almost fruity. I have waist length hair and this isn't too heavy nor produces build up. However, it is not a great detangler. My husband loved it and used all mine up!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This conditioner smells great! My hair feels so soft and healthy after I use it. And it’s a pretty large bottle for a fair price. I would buy this again.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Fits my hair needs perfectly. Although it’s natural it still has foamy quality so it covers all of your hair easily (many times natural products don’t foam and its hard to apply to the whole head). Relaxing to the scalp

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

No harsh chemicals, but it does not provide a significant moistening. THUMB UP if you found my review useful! יש ללחוץ על לייק אם המידע הזה עזר לך!