SG

Posted on Sep 11, 2021
Promising product

I was excited when I ordered this at first bec there's a lot of positive reviews. I'm glad I received it in good packaging (although it's not sealed). I immediately used and immediately observed that even after washing my hands, my nails and cuticles still looked oiled (not in an awful way) and moisturized. I was immediately impressed. I just did not like the scent... it is very strong and felt like I cannot use this product anytime outside my home bec the smell is heavy. However, my aim is healthy nails and cuticle so I will observe the efficacy of this product and will later update this review.

c88a86e6-89a9-4564-a556-91a282d39ae2
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I’m really excited to try this product. I ordered it for one of my friends and she said that it helped her nails to become stronger after using it. It has oily texture and smells of tea tree oil, but the quality of the product is really great. I personally loved the packaging and ingredients of this nail oil and I’m gonna order it for myself next time.

ad776c41-4f19-48ef-8e81-723cfd03eb5c
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

جربته اليوم ريحته نعناع بانتظار النتائج ان شاء الله لاني اظافر هشه وضعيفه 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I tried it today , smell so fresh and nice I am just waiting the result after I Finish It, I am so excited to get the results , you have to do massage for your nails after apply it

b3205c2b-aa9d-48f4-b30d-345426759ea7

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My nails have always been prone to dryness. Heard that this product is useful for my problem so I gave it a try. Been using it every night and it works! My nails are not that dry anymore. FYI, I brush it all over my nails followed by a layer of hand cream before my bedtime.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

smells like tea tree which is fine in my opinion but some might think the scent is too strong. try to use as often as I can but it's hard because you need to set aside quite some time where your hands are useless. works well if you can find that time. will try to be better about it, as it's helped my nails and cuticles.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I have found this nail oil to be a perfect product for my troublesome nails. I have been rubbing some in twice a day for a few months and my nails are healthy and look better than ever! Very highly recommend.

4c80f79e-0eea-4f0a-892f-4e231fb83c5d