SG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

what more can you say about Jason's vitamin e oil it's such a high quality descent is hardly failed you can use it with vitamin c from Avalon organics and it's such a good combination the sizes excellent the package is absolutely brilliant I really enjoy using it it gives you a very high and thick moisture to texture as mentioned is very thick but it can also benefit people with sensitive skin just make sure to again blend it with some other oil so it will be spreaded better on your skin don't just use it on it's own because then it's going to be a bit sticky

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It was amazing and I didn’t expect it. Easy to use, scent was fine and ingredients high quality. Benefit was it helped to fade some stretch marks and discolouration that numerous other oils haven’t helped with. Only issue was size- I loved it so much that I used it really fast. Package was good and easy dispense.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I’m use it everyday. It’s has no scent at all. It’s size is perfect- I can use it a good 4/5 month. I use it with my moisturizer cream. My face texture feel different and much smoother- nobody can tell my real age Great quality , my skin is sensitive and it’s work great .

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been using Vitamin E oil as the only night time moisturizer for under my eyes and on my wrinkle lines on my forehead and my laugh lines for about 15 years now and I think it has slowed down the signs of aging. Thank you for having this great brand at a great price!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Excellent Vitamin E Oil! My second purchase I take a drop of oil and mix with moisturizing toner for the face and it is perfect for my facial skin, especially in the winter season it gives moisture and protection from the dryness of the facial skin. I also rubbed this oil along with a body lotion for the area with the tension in the thighs and it helped me lighten and soften the look of the skin. Highly recommend a bottle of Vitamin E oil, a must in every home!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This product has been a life saver for under my eyes in the winter months. I apply a small amount before going to bed and have seen an improvement in the appearance of my wrinkles due to dry skin. I have also used on my sons chapped lips with great results. Bottle will last a long time!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really like this oil. The quality is good. I blend it with my regular body lotion during the dry winter season. It helps to moisturize more. The texture is sticky, but that is less of an issue when you mix it with lotion. The packaging is nice and easy to use. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I see big difference!!!! I’m using it over night on a clean and clear face… one drops mix it with vitamin C serum… because the vitamin E is very thick it’s better to mix it with vitamin C serum when you wake up in the morning your skin is flawless

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

One of my must have. I use it every night on my face after applying toner - I mix 2 drops of this with 3 drops of vitamin c oil and the results are amazing. I also use a few drops to my body moisturizer and it’s perfect for firming!!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022