SG

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like trying out new toothpastes and have always been very happy with jason's products..in fact powersmile and seafresh are two of my all time favourites..This one has a fresh taste and leaves your moth feeling fresh and clean and it is in no way harsh feeling..very nice! I would like to bigger size if possible though..

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I was attracted to this product after reading the ingredients and because I know how beneficial is coconut oil for the teeth, used since ancient times in Ayurveda for oil pulling. It is also made in the USA, is cruelty free and contains no fluoride, parabens, artificial sweeteners, SLS, gluten, propylene glycol. I was not disappointed from this purchase and will definitely become a regular customer of this toothpaste. It particularly liked the smooth, clean and gentle aftertaste on my teeth. Highly recommended product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The flavor is unique. It tastes candy to me that I wanted to swallow! 😆 But coconut oil is very good for our oral health, so this really is such an amazing product. My teeth feels really clean and this doesn't have strong mint taste which I like, so it's very gentle that I think kids also can use.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This toothpaste actually has a good taste and all of the healthy ingredients to keep your mouth clean and fresh feeling. I have found a new toothpaste that I plan on ordering again and again. Great product!

dbfea897-f0d7-4015-bc1e-eba98cebe0a0
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I recently started using the red colored one and I’m loving it. Works like how a toothpaste should and way better than those over the counter purchased ones. And there isn’t fluoride in this toothpaste. Just awesome!

45270e4c-a3fc-4842-9efd-9a4fbc05cedd
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Been looking for a natural toothpaste which is fluoride free, made of coconut oil (for its benefits to teeth and gums) and a light minty taste.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I only ever get non fluoride toothpaste and this one has a weird/different consistency but is really good on the teeth. I love the subtle taste of mint and I always feel my teeth clean after.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been using this product for a while and I just love it. It has been great keeping my gums and teeth healthy. Also it is very gentle and not abrasive.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

First time I use coconut toothpaste and I like it! It is different from paste I used to, but I think to switch completely to coconut toothpastes.