SG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
My must-have skin care product!

This is my favorite moisturizer! I was so disappointed when I couldn't find it for about a year and used another Jason product instead. Now that it is back I prefer this one because it's a little lighter and easier to spread on the face. I have combination skin and use this after cleansing morning and night. My skin is sometimes sensitive and easily gets red; this never irritates my skin and seems in fact to calm it down. The scent doesn't bother me at all. I get so many compliments on my skin and always credit this gel.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought it for my husband to use after shaving. It smells great, calms the irritations, refreshes the skin, the size is enough for 3 months. The composition is safe, the skin feels good after appling it. The quality is great!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I've been using this product for years. I LOVE it. I am 79 years old and I have very few wrinkles on my face bute to using your Aloe Vera 84% moisturizing creme. which I attribute to using your product. Thank you, Carol Andrew. (:

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It's like a very simple face cream. It likely won't irritate the skin. Good to use if you got a sunburn on your face.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I didn’t like the scent of this product, is very strong and not pleasant. However, I like the texture and ingredients of this product but I couldn’t stand the aroma. The size of the product is okay. I feel like they should specified the strong scent that this product has. I save it for use it after hair removals because the Aloe Vera ingredient is very to moisturizes your skin. They should improve in the product scent because it doesn’t smell good at all

Posted on May 25, 2022

As all jasons products this also good and used for a rashes in my sister skin. However this is not regular alovera cream for those who wants that specific

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

Love it!!! When apply to skin, the creme instantly turns into waterlike gel! It's so hydrating! My husband has very sensitive skin. He can't use most of the skincare products or else he will have outbreaks. But this cream works perfectly for him. This is also a repurchase. I bought 4.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Its quite thick but very soothing. I have used for years and really like it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My husband likes to use this for aftershave and hand lotion. It is creamy, not greasy. It soaks in good.