SG

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good quality electrolyte powder. Tastes good. Convenient individual serves works well for the gym. Has a number of quality forms of b vitamins and minerals that make it good with sauna use.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I drink the Jigsaw Electrolyte each time I go to play pickleball. Used to drink only water. Love the 3 different flavors. Definitely keeps me hydrated!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this brand and the individual packets. Makes it so easy to take on trips, to work or vacation. Was shocked to get my order in 2 days. First time using iHerb and couldn't be happier. Beat the price on Amazon.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Taste great. Not tried this flavour before. Glad I tried it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This tastes like real fruit punch! It's delicious! Going to be ordering some more of this one!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Delicious, love the tase of it. It's part of my morning routine when I am active.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It is refreshing however I liked the other flavors more

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Best product and great to purchase…….

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Must have one

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm drinking for hydration in the summer. It easily penetrates the body and feels better after drinking. It's too sweet for me, so I melt one bag with 800㎖. The taste is like berries and delicious. It was good that it had a large capacity, was reasonably priced, was low in calories, and was sugar-free. As it is a stick type and individually wrapped, it is convenient to carry.