SG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

An essential for someone with chronic issues especially mold toxicity or anyone with low potassium issues (see a heavy metal hair mineral analysis test to be sure). Very common if over stressed and almost impossible to find another supplement that can offer more than the typically capped 99mg potassium per pill that 99% of potassium supplements are capped at. The body typically needs 4,700 mg a day from food and other sources. This was the most reasonable price considering how long I’d have to take of another 99mg pill!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great taste, excellent higher potassium content. I do wish they omitted the food sourced colouring. It's all naturally derived which is well done but for sensitive people, be it the beta-carotene issues or beet sensitivity, it's just an added trigger. Plus it feeds into this need for everything having to have artificial colour. Zevia pop doesn't add colour and it tastes the same way as it would with colouring.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I take this before and after a long, sweaty workout. I love that it uses stevia so doesn’t break my fasting or increase my blood sugar. It has a great, clean taste with no yucky chemical or fake sugar to it.

I understand that this product does not contain any nasties but it is waaay overpriced. Common, it's just a mixture of minerals so producing it, must cost pennies. I just bought it because other products were out of stock. As for the taste, it has a really nice orange flavor, not too artificial, very refreshing. Furthermore, it is very high in potassium, which is usually much lower in other brands. I would keep purchasing it, if the price was half.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Energy levels way up since I have been taking this, taste is OK, obviously salty but I got used to it fast even my teens drink it. Exellent quality, no sugar.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I really like this, I just have to be careful of not having too much potassium but like that it has more than most electrolyte powders out there.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Depending on what balance you need in sodium/potassium, this may or may not be the best product out there. For my needs, it’s perfect, the flavor is amazing and fresh, and there no weird aftertaste like most other powders.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I have had some cramping issues and the Pickleball cocktail has helped a lot. The orange flavor is pretty mild which is a good thing!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This might be good for you but I do not like the taste. It taste artificial. I am assuming the quality is good. It was recommended by our doctor

Posted on May 11, 2022

really does the job, help me over come crapping during walks and at NIGHT, great tasting too.