SG
4.1

4.1
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Good

good taste, with high quality ingredients, small size, fits my keto diet macros, and the package contains 12 bars , would be better & convenient to increase the size to normal market bar size.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I didn’t like it. But it’s nice snack although each bar is above 200 calories!! Which at first shocked me. But overall if you like fruits you may find this a taste and healthy snack.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

a good snack for my diet. I recommend!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Great bar - easy to digest during work outs -

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

This bar has only 5g of sugar per bar. That was the deciding factor in my purchase. Because of the high fiber content, the texture is rough and at first I was skeptical.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's not too sweet and easy to eat! I'm happy that there are few sugars, but it's like a cookie and a pound cake, and I'm pretty satisfied. Cospa is also good, and I'm happy that it contains dietary fiber.

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a slimy, small bar with a lot of nuts. I think it's good to be full because there's a lot of protein.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I think it's a taste that Japanese people also love. I didn't feel any strange taste or taste unique to overseas (?).