SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 19, 2022
Amazing!

Absolutely love this stuff. Good pre workout that gives you energy without the itchiness. I’m very sensitive to a lot of pre workouts, but I’ve never had an issue with The Curse! I used to love pineapple but have now decided dark grape is the best flavour!! Tastes like hubba bubba chewing gum 😍

I have previously has the Blue Raspberry Curse before but got bored of it and changed around a bit. A friend of mine got this Tropical one and said it was the nicest tasting he'd ever had so I thought why not. To be fair, it is nice but it tastes exactly the same as Optimum Nutrition Platinum Pre fruit punch. Not complaining though as I like the taste of that one a lot, plus this Curse does give that insane edge to your workout. I do get really tingly and itchy with it but I don't mind it and always find myself getting that extra rep or set 💪🏼 I have read so many reviews about this product and I have to say that it exceeded my expectations. The first time I had just one cup without mixing it with water just drinking water after it. Many people say that they had to take 2-3 cups and I can't understand how?!?!?!? In my case, one cup made me think that I could go through walls. Extreme punch when taken in the recommended dosage. I am currently sticking to half to 3/4 of a cup because it's too strong. Definitely recommend! Would definitely buy again. Taste: 9/10 Performance: 8/10 Price: 9/10 Overall: 8/10

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Great superb tasting good quality pre-workout supplement in the market. Best dosage recommended is 1 scope. You will feel the energy drive during the workout. Good quality packaging with the best ever composition.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The taste is pretty gross. Tastes like cold syrup and a little bit bitter. I would recommend the blood orange flavour. Besides the taste, it does it’s job very well

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Very good preworkout. Overall taste really good and helped me push through my last few sets

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Good preworkout that isn’t very expensive. I usually don’t use more than 1 scoop per serving

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I love the taste and great quality it’s good for workout

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Workout taste good muscle pump and good size size bcaa

Posted on May 2, 2022

excellent formulation clean label warranty on: purity; concentration It is made

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

wow this product it gives you so much power i can't it's really pre-workout 😅 . but the flavour it's from another world wow it's so tasty 😋 .definitely i will by more of this one

6553400c-67c6-4235-967b-edebae750041