SG

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Almond Oil Johnson, One of the very rare items in my country, I'm lucky to get it at iherb with good price too, I use it to massage my baby while sunbathing or after Bath routine.

fc6cac07-b08b-4097-8183-f6f4f6d031b2
Posted on May 5, 2022

This oil is so good! I always buy this package and it last for months. I apply every day after shower on my wet skin. My skin doesn’t look sticky but it looks so soft, hydrated and bright. I love the sweet almond scent as well. Good quality and good price.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It does what a regular baby oil does. I put it on after I shower on damp skin to lock in the moisture and it leaves you feeling sooo soft. I just bought this one to try this scent, I couldnt find it in any stores near me. I dont regret it I think this is my favorite out of all the scents.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was amazed because I didn't expect that The bottle is so big.. It has a good smell and felt like a baby every time I used the oil.😊😍

7d008df3-0d85-4116-b04c-311dfed76bee
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I took it for myself even though I’m 24 years old 🥰♥️. I had a musk gel that I wanted to use but it’s better to use with a moisturizer, so I thought of this baby oil. But I think it’s too sticky for me. Overall, it’s good for price & size.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Johnson oil has been always my first choice either for my kids or me. I love how the moisturizing level they give. And when I saw this with Almond, I bought it without thinking because I know it would be amazing.