SG

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Hello there, I truly was very surprised with a burst of flavor of this vitamin. It has a taste of a tart cherry plus herbs. Seems like you are drinking a cherry juice. I loved so much and your kids definitely will love it too. Joyspring has the most tasty liquid vitamins. And this brand uses real herbs and all natural flavors. No artificial ingredients. A trustable brand to have at home.

43af6bce-23f2-46ec-b3f3-744ccc7fcc30
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This vitamin is very good for kids but also for adults! Love the taste and the texture is really appropriate for kids. My kid consumes it for twice a day and he loves it. Thank you for the discount given & absolutely will repurchase the supplement. The delivery also faster than i thought.

2d817b88-be61-4fb6-a390-f9264668fd1b
17a42ac0-d9d9-4bb7-a70a-cf8880f9bcba
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

No more nasty chewable gummies vitamins. Just a few drop of their vitamins into my favorite drink or smoothie! Their B12 drops contain mix of vitamin B2, B3, B6 & B12.They use only plant-based ingredients. The taste is not bitter at all. Great herbal supplements suitable for entire family!

9caab553-cf5b-45a9-9213-8f9f30c8d379
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I searched a lot to find a liquid Vitamin B for kids and I ended up to this brand. There are a lot of multi vitamins for kids but not specifically vitamin B which we were looking for. Our kid doesn't have any problem taking it and it is easy to use. The quality is good too.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This one is great to put in my kids drink! It's sweet but not overpowering and he just drinks it without even thinking about it! He has it twice a day and it makes me so happy to know his immune system is being boosted just by drinking juice as he usually does either way!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Vitamin B is an essential vitamin to have for kids and its not easy to get kids to take their vitamins. This dropper allows you to mix in their daily dose of vitamin with any drink they are drinking without complaint. The taste is subtle so they won't even notice a difference.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I love that these are liquid vitamins and not pills! I cannot stand taking pills. They are very convenient to add to any drink. Glad that adults can take them and not just for kids.

c4dd6958-5384-4d18-91d2-f8750a8b1a5f
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The only B vitamin that my son would drink without resistance due to bad taste. This one actually tastes okay and easy to give to kids.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Absolutely love it! I have been adding to my water every morning and I can feel the immediate boost of energy! As a plus, the flavor tastes delicious and is not artificially sweetened. 5/5

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Although this form of B12 is geared towards children, I think this is great for everyone! The dropper is so convenient and tastes great. It's worth giving a try !