SG

Posted on Sep 23, 2021
Favorite Sports Nutrition brand

Black Cherry will probably be my favorite flavor for a while. Back in 2014 I gave Pre Jym a try as per my personal trainer’s recommendation.. first time. Despite several minor formula changes over the years… pre jym has been my favorite pre workout supplement. Reliable.! I tried several pre workouts here and there but JYM delivers in a subtle manner, definitely gives you power for that extra rep without feeling too hyper and later crashing. Straight up.. the “delivery of energy” is just balanced. Flavors are subjective.. but you can’t go wrong with JYM. IMO always on point.

aa3224d7-6896-4b2c-a817-92320b22a8a1
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Quality: As Jym supplements are famous for giving high quality products there is no question on that. Taste: liked the taste nothing bad about it workout: just add it 30 minutes before your workout routine It gives you super high energy and increase your efficiency for your workouts and delay fatigue giving you excellent results in workout also the good composition of ingredients specially caffeinewill wake you up wake and motivate you if you are feeling lazy Dosage: the dosage size is huge with quality ingredients most of the supplements has small scoop but this one has huge scoop just like your protein powder Benefit: help to burn fat increase workout efficiency help to build muscle

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Delicious. The JYM range is the best! I haven’t tried a large range of pre-workout supplements, but Pre-JYM always gives me that extra boost, I feel. Also, I appreciate the clarity of the supplement facts on the package. It’s all there by the gram. Nothing hidden. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I drink one scoop with water first thing in the morning, 10~15 minutes before hitting the gym. It mixes very well and tastes great. You get a little tingling sensation from Beta Alanine, but it`s not bad as BSN`s No-Xplode for example. When I get to the gym and the effects kick in, my energy levels are boosted and the mental clarity and focus are amazing. The ride is smooth, not a all jittery. Over the years I have tried different brands and products, but this one and No Xplode are the only two that pack a punch, thus I alternate them every other month. With the Jym series though, you get an instant sense of quality when using their products. Definitely reccomend!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Works great. Good quality product. Black cherry is my all time favorite flavor. Tart and mildly sweet.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

All the right nutrients to optimise performance.no crash and tastes amazing!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

explosive preworkout taste ok and there is bcaa inside i feel powerful when i am working out

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great product with lots of ingredients, reasonable price, great taste!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

good and trusted brand. but first time trying the pre workout. lets c.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022