SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love all kick myself for that they are genuine and great quality value for money. It taste amazing compared to other brands. Feels great when having it as it’s quite effective for workouts. You can feel the difference right away. Love this brand and product. A must buy.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

perfect ، good in taste and give you more power during workout ,quality not bad and efficiency is good and the experience with this product is not that bad

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Been using for few years during workout. Chose it due to lower stimulant compared to other major brands. Only quip it's slightly pricey $/scoop comparable.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Very good product. Reasonable price and very quick shipping. Recommend it

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Good good good good good good good good good good

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Its one of the best intra workout product. it keeps you focused and hydrated during heavy and high intensity workout. you don't feel exacted

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I love this product! Taste is wonderful and also mixability. Probably there is a placeebo effect aswell but I feel that gives me the extra boost I need to finish my workouts strong!

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I have been taking the trio (pre kaged, in kaged, and re kaged) for a while now and it's really been the best set of supplements I have ever tried (and I have tried a few brands... ON, muscle pharm, Cellucor etc). It really helps me recover faster. I like the raspberry taste. Unnatural but nice.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022