SG

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Excellent! It does taste like banana bread. Good natural flavor.

If you are accustomed to whey protein, this will be a little different. It smells a bit like coffee to me at first sniff, but the flavor is natural and I find it quite nice. Milder than a lot of the protein brands I've tried. And the container is a smaller size, so if you don't like it, there is less to consume. For me, this works fine. I had a glass of this instead of lunch and it's not three hours later and only once did I feel hunger for a moment. I'm adding this as part of my weight control plan and think it is good value for the cost.

giuly
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

taste a little bit earthy but it's not too sweet. it is one of the best plant protein in the market. Size is ok. they use premium ingredients with good quality.it is a little bit foamy after shaking .

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Mixes really well with both water and milk. Used a lot in baking and works really well. Tastes fantastic!!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It tasted delicious and I used to mix it with skim milk / almond milk as a morning shake !

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I tried both with water and almond milk. It has a very strong ARTIFICIAL taste which for me is very hard to drink unless you're banana flavor fan.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Vgood!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Taste great, quality is amazing, no dangerous ingredients

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Good quality Good ingredient Large size Plants from plants Packing from packaging Advantages No shortcomings Amazing texture Good nutrition Fitness training Lifestyle Goals Taste delicious taste for me

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The taste is excellent I drink only during training for those who have insulin resistance, I do not advise or who have siber too