SG

Posted on Dec 28, 2021
Decent daily driver pre workout or for beginners

First time I tried with 1 scoop, I get good focus and decent energy. The pump is okay but not great. Taste wise, personally I'm not fond of it but it is drinkable. Eventually, I get adapt to it fairly quickly. So, 1 scoop felt nothing to me. If this happen to you, I suggest take 1 and half scoops. I think 2 scoops is too much. Again, test your tolerance. For me, 1 and half scoop just felt right for me to actually feel the energy and focus from this pre-workout.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I am using this for the past 1 week now, and this stuff definitely works. Within 30-45 mins you can feel the punch and motivation that u need to start your workout early in the morning. About the taste- its very tangy, i would have preferred tasteless but due to unavailability of the same had to go with this. So go for this product. 5 star!!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Grape tastes perfect . I used to twice a week as want to have some pre workout with less caffeine but keep support my workout well

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
2052

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The best pre workout I have ever used with very good taste

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Kaged is one of the best I have tried. Great quality, great grape taste.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great taste and good clean energy throughout the workout with no preworkout jittery

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Best pre workout. No crashing effect of caffeine. Tastes great and Pure in quality.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Give an additional strength in the gym. Taste was good. Effective for body building. The dosage are very good.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Give good energy and focus on every training.