SG
4.7

4.7
wtfbbqsos
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Awesome product from awesome man behind the brand. Quality ingredients, and everything in the composition is natural and taste great too. I could say more but then it might just gonna sounds like an ad. This is by far very superior product compared to everything else. And as a person who has been working out for more than 20 years, I think I can say I've tried many many brands and this is the best.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

It has high quality, it tasts delicious, it is good for your workout, it has a high efficiency, its dosage is good, it has a good package, it has a lot of benefits, it is good for your workout routine, and it will give you a great results to increase your energy.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Take 30mins before your workout and you can confidently slay your regime. Taste wise i would say good. Not overly sweet nor artificial. But dont buy fruit punch. Tastes like cough medicine

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Tastes really nice, a bit sweet tho. Easy mix and no nasty aftertaste. I found it a great pre workout drink, I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Helps me to feel slightly more energised prior to the commencement of my workout. I think the effect really kicks in when you start the workout proper.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

For me this is the best pre work out. It doesn’t give me the jitters like some of the others. I find I able to lift heavier and for longer. You also get a great pump. I take it earlier in the morning the alertness feeling last for several hours afterwards.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

i am a fan of KM . Am a BODYPUMP trainer my class is about 1 hr and pre-kage is perfect , i tried other flavors all have amazing taste, every time i try to purchase different flavor but recently stock is not available on iherb. looking for caffineless pre-kage for nite workout .

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Great flavour. Good energy. No crash. Taken daily before 6am class.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Great quality product with ok flavor, Awesome energy and the benefits for my training were definitely felt.