SG

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) - Powers your brain and nervous system. Crucial to making blood cells. Necessary for healthy metabolism and digestion. Methylcobalamin is the most bio-available type of Vitamin B12 which means the body absorbs it more easily. Naturally occurring, it is found in animal-based foods such as meat, fish, milk and eggs. I prefer this Form over Cyanocobalamin as it is a man-made form of vitamin B12. Taste is berry sweet!

I used this for few weeks, and i got my blood work done my Vitamin B was at great level. I think this is a quality product. I love the ingredients and the taste was great! I only use 1 ml a day and could see the result, I like its optimal result with minimal efforts. End of the day we still have to get the blood test see what are we insufficient only start any supplementations :) Good luck!

Posted on May 25, 2022

B12 ingredient came from methylcobalamine also Have folic acid, which is very good quality, size is a bit small but cair enough compare to the price

002d0d8b-de2f-48fe-938c-b31c08eed093
Posted on May 23, 2022

using this for my daughter who has a vitamin B deficiency, which comes out on her tongue in various issues, so needs direct contact with vitamin for optimum results it seems to be improving. but will give it a few weeks more. she said it tastes great the quality and shipping were also spot on.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This has done wonders for my fatigue! I put it under my tongue once a day. I'm now on my second bottle and feel so much better.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Taste pleasant, easy to take, good quality liquid supplements, first time using liquid form of B12. It seem work as well as the pill form.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

you must take this supplement if you have a vitamin B12 deficiency if you do not do this your physical condition may deteriorate always remember to provide your body with all the necessary vitamins and ingredients

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

way cheaper than at my local vitamin shop and it tastes so good my 3 yr. old even likes it! This is amazing! I was having all of the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency especially fatigue. Within 3 days i was back to feeling so much better, and my energy has returned. I would definitely advise taking this in the morning after your breakfast. I took it for the first time at night and did not sleep well that night. I will be purchasing this product again. Note: be aware there may be limits of what is usually recommended so as not to impact your liver. I don't use over the 2500 mcg bottles as increased amounts can negatively impact the liver so if you’re unsure ask a physician what is best for your body.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Gives me more energy throughout the day. Do not take right after drinking coffee as it doesn’t absorb as well.