SG

Posted on May 24, 2022
Great substitute for bone in homemade pet food!

I bought this because I make homemade cat food, and since I do not own a meat grinder nor do I want to, I decided to get this to supplement the food and provide calcium. The packaging is sturdy and there is more powder than expected in the bottle. My cat has not boycotted the taste so far!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

i like it i take it with my magnesium at nite. helps me have restful asleep. helps with restless leg also and leg cramps. helps to keep my body less acidic. the bone meal calcium seems to be easier on the stomach and digestion. i gave it to my dog added it to her food it worked out well for her also.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I give this to my dog because i feed a raw diet. Perfect source of calcium for him thank you! It’s easy to use a teaspoon and level it with the cap design. This bone meal is a Great quality product !

Posted on May 10, 2022

This was recommended by the nutritionist for my dogs home cooked foods, as they can’t eat bone for their calcium. Ingredients are the right ratios and the quality is one of the best. It’s part of a bunch of good quality supplements I use for their food from Iherb.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I buy this for my dogs for homemade raw meal preps to meet the calcium phosphorus requirements.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Use in homemade cat food and no one rejects the taste of the powder.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I bought this product for my cat, I made BARF diet for him but he refuse to chew bone. So I adding bone meal powder to his foods to maintain healthy diet

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I used to use Upco brand bone meal for my dogs' food, which smelled really bad. This one doesn't. Note that it has extra calcium added.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I bought this for my dog and mixed it with dog food.