SG

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Its my first time to used Magnesium supplement and the product of Kal is an excellent product, the quality is great, no after taste, it is gentle in my stomach 👍😍, after using it i noticed that i sleep well and I dont feel the muscle cramps in legs anymore, it also helps for my digestion. I definitely recommend it and i will purchase again 👍 😀

49fc5750-3d95-478b-b974-c0ceb2b1d345
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

THis type of Magnesium was preferred by my doctor for muscle spasms and things like restless leg. I take it just before bedtime (possibly promotes restful sleep as well) and it has helped. This is also supposed to be a more readily available/absorbed form of Magnesium so I have switched over. This brand works well and seems to be an improvement so far over other forms of Magnesium for me.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I believe that magnesium glycinate is one of the best form of magnesium one can consume because of its bioavailability and the additional benefit one can get from the glycine. Although the pills are bigger than average, I don’t have any problem swallowing them. I take this along with vitamin d in the morning and at night before sleep with other sleep supplements.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have tried a lot of different magnesium. Only after this did I have a good feeling. This is the best product suited for me. I can take it at any time. I don't have headaches. Good sleep. Normal pill size. Quality is the best. I have this link to this magnesium from my nutrition course. I am glad that found it.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I decided to take this supplement after I saw many positive reviews about it. It's almost a weeksince I started taking it and I noticed that I sleep much better, I'm more energised in the morning and I'm really calm and relaxed during the day. I take one capsule before sleep. P.s It's so easy to swallow... I really like it.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is my favorite magnesium. I’m taking it for a while already and very happy, good quality & price. Good ingredients and great benefit. It helps with sleep regulation and when you train extensively, with muscles pain. Thanks to the Big size of the pack you don’t need to order often, and the taste is good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I suffer from frequent headaches, and I noticed a big difference once I started taking this. I found out I was taking the wrong kind of magnesium previously, and it was doing nothing for me. This one is very well absorbed. I take it every night before bed and don’t wake up with headaches as much as I used to. Will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The best magnesium for improving quality of sleep! KAL previously sold this as Glycinate 400 with a recommended dose of 2x 200mg but are now selling it as Glycinate 350 with a recommended dose of 4x 87.5mg. I supplement with this 1 hour before bedtime and I have noticed significant improvement in the quality of my sleep.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This is the easiest form of Magnesium (glycinate) for the body to assimilate. I use it in combination with Malic Acid (purchased separately through I-Herb) to increase absorption into the muscles for fibromyalgia and other painful muscles due to exercise. It is less expensive than the name brand magnesium which includes malic acid in it's formulation. The softgels are the size of average fish oil softgels and are far easier to swallow than the tabs by the same and other companies. Taken before bedtime, it helps you to relax and sleep. Other forms of magnesium such as Oxide form found on most store shelves, make a good laxative, but only assimilate and get into the muscles at about 50% assimilation according to leading physicians. Magnesium Citrate is also an option that assimilates better, but can (and does for me) still upset the G.I. tract.