SG

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Great for tiny dosages

I'm an adult, but I bought this for me. Most melatonin supplements out there are in waaaay too unnecessarily high dosages. This version allows me to take just a couple drops. If i take a "normal" (read: over) dose of melatonin, they all help me fall asleep, but not necessarily stay asleep, and whether I get enough sleep or not, it makes me feel groggy and brain foggy the next day. Tiny microdoses don't do that. I don't use this frequently, as I find L-tryptophan works better all around for me (I got them both at the same time, so experimented with them).

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Melatonin drops, good value for money, the strength was what i wanted and sits the same as other brands i have used. the flavor is very sweet. i love the glass bottle.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Fantastic product. Great quality, great price, works efficiently and kids dont mind the taste.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It helps good sleep, very good taste, very economic bottle

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Love the flavor

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Decent quality for price

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I tried it the first time it came to me, I suffer from insomnia, and within an hour only I slept deeply and without cutting sleep, and it tastes delicious once cherry is present.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent drops, from them you really fall asleep very quickly, relaxation comes. Their only at night, as the concentration falls. You sleep soundly and until the morning) this is a success for me))) and tastes good)

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I didn’t like the taste, I didn’t feel the effect, it’s not yet a convenient pipette, you need to calculate the dosage drop by drop

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Convenient jar! Works good! We give children with sleep disturbance!