SG

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
A little goes a long way

As the title says, a little goes a long way. The first time I used it, I realized I put in a bit too much on my coffee (which was really just the stevia packet amount). Now I just put in a tiny bit to add sweetness. Tastes so good!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have tried many stevia brands but this one is by far the tastiest and strongest. You just need to get the “dose” right. I don’t know why it is so hard to produce good quality stevia. It lasts a long time and the measuring spoon is perfect for getting only the serving you need. Great substitute for sugar. Great quality ingredients!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

this product is one of the best available in the market. it is pure and does not have any fillers. a small amount goes a long way

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is the best sweetener for smoothies and anything you need a bit of sweetness in. I have been using it for a long time. Always good. Always as expected. Yes a bit of aftertaste in tea or coffee but otherwise no aftertaste.

Posted on May 1, 2022

By far the best stevia on the market. No aftertaste. Excellent quality. Pricey but you get what you pay for. Would not buy any other stevia brand

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is the only stevia I buy. It doesn’t harden or clump. It has a small spoon included. It has no fillers so you only use a very small amount at a time. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is my favorite brand of powdered Stevia. It's very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Since it is so concentrated and you don't have to use much, the container last a long time.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

PLEASE LIKE MY COMMENT IF YOU SEE IT IS USEFUL ... Good .. not as sweet as other sweeteners but it is all natural so I like it you will need more that the recommended serving so, do not expect the same sweetness of sugar .. this is waaaaaaaaaaaay bitter and tastless but to be fair .. it is zero carb and healthy

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Its good, pure, sweet and not bitter... I used to buy the ones in the supermarket, but i had to use so much to achieve sweetness i felt embarassed. And the filles were a worry. But tis one is a game changer.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My little one can’t take pills yet so I mix this with her daily supplements. It mixes well when shaken, and it’s one of the few stevias on the market without additives and junk.