SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a great quality liquid stevia that tastes great and is better for you than sugar. I use it to sweeten my teas and coffee. There's no bitter after taste and it comes in two different sizes. I always try to get the 8 oz but will get the 4 oz if the larger is sold out. It lasts a long time as you don't need that much.

I am so picky on the flavor of a sweetener. Most the the sweeteners give me a stomach ache and make me feel just awful. That i would rather not use the sweetener at all. I use 6 drops in my coffee just to take the bitter taste away. I love the flavor and it is not too strong and I feel great after consuming it. Thanks for the great product!q

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have used this brand of liquid Stevia for many years because it has the best natural flavor. I was also nickel and dining myself big time on smaller bottles until I saw this great deal. Don’t take my word just compare the cost by purchasing in more of a bulk size bottle.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Our family has tried a number of different stevia liquid brands and this is our favorite. It minimizes the after taste and I prefer it over all others in our drinks. This larger size is the most economical way I’ve found and put it in tiny squeeze bottles to carry with us.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I love Kal liquid Stevia. I have tried every brand of liquid Stevia and this one tastes the best. It has no bitter taste like others and it is of very pure quality with no scary chemical additives. You can trust Kal products to be pure and high quality every time. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Some people really hate stevia, but these drops taste fine to me. They are easy to add to recipes this liquid form. I mostly use it to sweeten tea and 5 drops are plenty. This bottle will probably last me years. It doesn't crystallize as easily as the Trader Joe's version I had last.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Almost don't want to give this a great review because more people might buy it and cause a supply shortage, but what the heck. KAL is the most neutral tasting liquid stevia on the market, and I know because I've tried them all. I haven't used sugar in my tea for more than a decade, and this stuff is the reason I can stay on the wagon, so to speak. Just leave some for me, OK?

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It's great and better than powdered and bleached stevia but I don't really like the aftertaste.. it's not bitter but you have a mild aftertaste. It's also Halal (alcohol free). I like that it has so many servings and an ideal size & price which can last for months!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I've tried a few different brands and this is my favorite. It's worth the extra dollar or two, trust me. Happy to get the 4oz bottle bc the smaller bottle(2oz) was gone in 6-8 wks. I use only in coffee/tea (iced mostly). Thumbs up :)