SG

4.7
BioResearcher
Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Good Zinc supplement 💪💁‍♀️

This zinc supplement is pretty good. The tablet size is pretty small so they are easy to swallow. The amount of zinc per tablet (15 mg) is not too high above the recommend daily amount, like some other supplements. This was important for me because taking too much zinc can lower your copper levels and lower your immunity. The zinc in this product is a bioavailable type and the extra ingredients help with its absorption. I take it everyday with some water right before breakfast. It doesn't leave a bad taste. The bottle is good, it comes with an easy to use flip cap. I do wish it was smaller because the pills fill such a small space of the bottle, so it's a waste of plastic (the bottle could easily be half as tall). In summary, I'm happy with the quality and price of this product. I recommend it.

a0fd9f91-0d46-406a-8e5f-e4a9a187e847
51811a29-c981-433b-80d2-16d1fe8b5eef
d09ab180-a863-455e-bb7a-59f5abfb8502
Posted on May 12, 2022

I'm happy with this zinc pills, its really small size I have always problems with swallowing pills but this is so so small iets very easy and i love the price its very cheap so i will buy it again. it's 15 mg so you need 2 pills a day for a good zinc in your body. the quality is good and the ingredients are also good no Zinkoxide no bad things in it. I love it

NandaLinnAung
Posted on May 5, 2022
2,477

I take this everyday together with meal, no worries about the tablet color as it is normally grey. This one has not only zinc, but also includes Betaine HCL and trace minerals. Chelated tablets are suitable for me as I feel it's working more efficient for its content and ingredients. I have a good results for immune and hair growth. The size is small so it's pretty easy to take it. Top quality and good prevention, recommended and will purchase again. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Love the size of tablets. Kal is a quality brand. Zinc is one the most important supplement we should take nowadays. I am allergic and do have some stomach issues. And zinc is not sensitive on stomach sonetimes. I do take it 1 hour after breakfast daily so it is okay with me this way.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is excellent zinc with absorption enhancers and does not cause unpleasant feelings in the intestines even when taken on an empty stomach... the tablets are very small and easy to swallow...

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’m excited to try this zinc as I recently learned how valuable it is for the immune system in the body, and this one has the other nutrients that make it more bioavailable.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

False advertising! The bottle says there are a 100 tablets, but when I counted it, there were only 92 tablets in all. As far it working, can't really say; haven't taken them long enough. I do like the size though, since I have trouble swallowing pills. So I'll come back and update if I notice any changes.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

It's great and quality zinc! Tablet is small in size which is great for me. I take it for immunity and hair support. Potency is not high, which is a plus for me, as it's easy for dosage.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My health coach recommended I supplement daily with Zinc and she said 15 mg is a good dosage. I believe it helps keep me from getting sick and helps my immune system.