SG

Posted on May 28, 2022

After doing a fair bit of research, I came to the conclusion that Zinc Orotate is the most bio-available form. Though the RDA for zinc is 11mg for men, my research informed me that amount is low, and many people are zinc deficient as the mineral is used in many metabolic processes, and is not stored, so I analyzed my diet, and determined I needed a 30 mg daily dose. My total intake of zinc is around 40 mg/day. I rarely get sick (I haven't had a sniffle in over 2 years), but if I should get ill, I will increase the amount of zinc to between 50 - 90 mg/daily until I feel better. High doses are safe for a short period of time. I also drink copper water, to ensure I do not develop a copper deficiency. The size of the pill is perfect, and it's is easy to swallow. The price is fantastic.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

So, having tried Zinc Picolinate, Zinc Citrate, Zinc Glycinate, all good forms of this essential nutrient/supplement, I wanted to try taking Zinc Orotate because of all the research from individuals like Dr. Hans Nieper, and supporting studies taken on the efficacy/bioavailability or Zinc in the Orotate form. I have always tolerated zinc supplements well, and have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of Zinc Orotate and the ease of absorption and ease on the stomach. I think most people taking Zinc or considering taking it would benefit from trying this form of it. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I wish I was able to reorder these. I am able to swallow these easily and they are easy on my stomach. I have noticed the impact they make on my acne combined with my new vegan diet.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

After doing a bit of research, turns out Orotate is one of the best forms of zinc. I take it to boost my immunity, lower insulin... KAL is always a good quality optin.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

So important lately..... The fact that it is sustained release gives me more protection. Quality of KAL is good. Tablets are much larger than I am used to but doable.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

In the past I would take my zinc at night because it would upset my stomach. This formula sits very well with me. I can take it at any time of the day and I don't experience any discomfort.

Zinc orotate is the best form to take in my opinion. Kal quality is superb

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Top quality ingredients! The size of the pills for the mg is great!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I chose this form of zinc as research suggests it to be the most highly absorbable, readily available to our cells.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality product and one of the best forms of zinc to take