SG

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Great freeze-dried blueberries! I love that they do not have added sugars or additional ingredients in them. Eat them out of the bag or use them in baking. They have a great taste on their own or adds a hint of blueberry to your recipes. Also, you can blend them up and use them as a natural food coloring for frostings, etc.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Have bought this many times. Although the blueberries are not all intact, there is a good amount for the price. I like that it is organic and contains no oil or any additives. It comes in a convenient resealable bag. The taste may vary from sweet to sour as there is no sugar added. It is much healthier than dried blueberries with oil and sugar added.

AmURLn
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Crunchy and organic. It’s nice but wish it tasted a little bit sweeter or more like real blueberries. My toddler likes it I keep telling her these are crisps instead of the ones loaded with nasties!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Waited to try these blueberries (out of stock) not dissappointed Very tasty I add them to yogurts muffins (works better than frozen ones) shakes salads anything Im a blueberry junkie Great to have when blueberrys arent in season oh and they are Just blueberries !!!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Loved the freeze dried berries. They are light and easy to transport. The freshness is retained. Once mixed with water, they absorbed the water and grow plump. Taste great too. Love the price as well.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

so good. love them for snacks, dessert and for my toddler. She is obsessed with them. Love that they are organic and just one ingredient. stays fresh and I keep in freezer to keep super crunchy.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

They seem to vary in size from one time to the next, but always taste the same. I really appreciate that there are no added sugars..... hard to find anymore.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

First time buying this. It is slightly cheaper than fresh berries in my supermart buying on a discount and it is delicious and I weighed them and it came up to 57grams on my first pack.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Pure health, nice and flavorfull little berries. Thank you! I loved strawberries the most and then the raspberry and then these. Healthy little something for kids and moms.