SG

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I really like Karen's Naturals. These are literally just freeze-dried organic raspberries. No added sugars other than the natural sugars in the fruit. Eat them straight out of the package, use them whole in baking, or even put them in a food processor to turn them into a powder for recipes. I've even used them to make homemade flavored sugars.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I bought raspberry, blueberries, strawberries and tomato. Raspberry and blueberry were crunchy while strawberry and tomatoes were chewy. The raspberry I would say is even crunchier than blueberries as the latter had a “hollow” crunch. The cranberries had the best crunch but they are SOUR!!!! I scrunch my face with each bite.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Awesome! has really good and rich raspberry taste, good quality. Make sure to use it quickly, otherwise it softens (at least in humid places) and becomes like a regular dried fruit. Which is not bad, just different.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

berries is one of the healthy food that we loved. we always buy real raspberries for snack and deserts. these raspberries are really healthy and convenient, but just a little bit sour ( as a result of low sugar?) and very soon become soft. recommend for those who can eat sour food only.

I bought these when I couldn't get hold of fresh or frozen raspberries. They have a crisp texture and a nice fresh flavor! I love that there are NO extra ingredients and they are just freeze-dried organic whole raspberries, plain and simple. So far I've used them to make Pistachio Raspberry Rose Chocolate Bark (YUM!!!), and I'll probably be adding them to homemade granola, trail mix, smoothie bowls, oatmeal, and salads. I would buy this product again!

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

These freeze dried raspberries are fantastic! One bag is equivalent to 3/4lb of fresh raspberries. Loved that there are no sweeteners or sugars added to the mix. It's really JUST RASPBERRIES. Perfect as toppings on my morning kashi go lean cereal, oats or as an addition to my homemade nut & seed mix granola. Do you know that these raspberries n dark chocolates are a marriage made in heaven. Yum!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

These raspberries made my cereal absolutely delicious. I loved them.

todleroni
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Just rapsberries. There are quite sour but the kids lice them. You can also add them to yogurts and stuff.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The best dried rasperries I ever tried! good taste and smell.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought this product and loved it , it’s a shame that it’s not always available 😢