SG

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I ordered this product for mom, she says that it works great. It has been 2 months that she’ve been using it. The color difference on nail is still there a bit. but she was able to see the difference in the first 2 weeks. She keeps using it and asked me to order again

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have to say I was pretty skeptical about this working since I have tried so many things on my big toe. The nail has been in a pretty bad state on & off for like 2 years now with some browning at the edge. I put this on as directed twice a day - once in the morning & once when I go to bed. It has been 1 week so far and I have a noticed a HUGE difference. So happy that finally something is working. I will keep using and hope it goes away completely!!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I saw the difference after the 2nd day as they promise. The colour of my nails turned a bit more milkish and some flakes started to peal off them. I guess this is the way it's working its way in the nail.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have terrible feet, i dont know why. but routinely using this when issues arise helps me feel more confident with getting my feet out at the pool to relax!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Purchased for my mom to try it on a very persistent case of fungal infection on her toe. Yet to see results, but quality is good from a trusted brand.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It’s been two weeks to have this product twice a day, happy to see my 3 problematic toe nails are getting better every day, now i find almost no difference from the other ones

Posted on May 28, 2022

As promised I saw significant improvement in a few days, especially in the skin around the nails. I also like the fact it is very easy to apply, has no harsh smells, and it doesn't stain.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I had a resistant toe fungus which left my nail discolored and damaged, I saw a clear improvement in the color of the nail after three applications.

Posted on May 9, 2022