SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
I love this brand!

It tastes just like normal cereal in a good way: It won't turn soggy and it is made of clean and keto friendly ingredients! I tries the chocolate salt flavor before and decided to give this a try and it didn't disappoint! Although it says it is peanut butter crunch, I don't taste a strong peanut butter flavor. Rather it taste like normal corn cereal with a hint of peanut butter scent. I like it. Perfect to add to my keto breakfast and become my pantry staple!

4602fc4c-30bf-482c-b6b9-8cde008539b6
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This for me is one of the most delicious keto granola. Often keto granolas are too rabbit food like or miss that certain yummyness like so many special regime foods, but this granola is the best for its penaut butter flavor, not too sweet but just the right nuttiness and butteryness. It's on my repeat buy. Slightly pricey but oh so worth it and a good quantity.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Yummy! Nice ingredients, could have a bit more product in the package, the size is relatively big but there is a lot of air inside. Nonetheless, I really like the taste and have therefore bought this product more than once. If you're a peanut butter fan than this is a great granola for you! I love having it for breakfast or for a small snack at lunch. Benefits are low carb and doesn't spike your blood sugar!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This cereal was delicious and peanut buttery. I ate it plain as a snack but it would taste good with yogurt or milk or as an ice cream topping. The amount in the bag was more than other brands, so it was comparatively a good deal.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Super quality! Quick delivery. Ever so marvelous packaging. First-rate service.The item was outstanding. Swift to send. Packaging was good.Remarkably pleased. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great texture, not too sweet and enough peanut butter taste. Goes well with almond milk and eaten alone as a snack. The size of the package could be bigger though. Ingredients are straightforward... No weird stuff added.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Unbelievably delicious - I never cared about granola until I tried this. Much bette than the chocolate flavor and the clumps are super satisfying. No weird sugar alcohol taste either.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

There is some questions about the corn in the ingredients and whether or not it will spike your blood sugar so keep that in mind. We find the taste of peanut butter to be very faint. Plus, the serving size is smaller than that of other packaged keto granola.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This granola is great, but it would be even better if the peanut butter flavour was stronger. I had to add a bit of my own peanut butter to get the taste right.