SG

Rosy
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

The honey arrived in a hard bear shaped plastic bottle. It was already half crystalized when I got it which is fine by me and proves that the honey did not go through a heating process. This honey has a unique taste, very floral and fruity. Not a taste that I have previously encountered in honey. It also reminds me of maple syrup in it's consistency but not taste. Overall, the honey tastes great and I can drizzle it on my yogurt with sliced fruit, pancakes, etc.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Better taste than wholesome, as well it’s nice to use it as substitute for the sugar thou. But unfortunately it’s quite small for the size so hopefully you can make it bigger thou. If you like to drink coffee with sugar try to substitute it thou as well it enchance the flavor. I usually drink it with this recipe : 1 tsp of instant coffee powder 2 tsp of creamer powder 1 tbsp of honey or more as you like it Enjoy 😉

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought this to fill the ingredients of honey in jars for party favors and I am very pleased with the quality, consistency and the taste. It comes out of the jar a little thicker than I thought which would make this honey very good to spread. I like that is it raw and unfiltered instead of processed.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The packaging is very convenient to use a squeeze bottle. The taste is really delicious and the quality is excellent. I also liked the design of the bear. Relative to raw honey in standard packaging the price is a bit more expensive

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I don’t usually buy this brand, the brand I wanted for sold out and I’m trying this, so far so good! Taste good! Has a type of aroma

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Thought I would give this a try. Very satisfying, excellent flavor great price. Highly recommend. Using it as a natural sweetener for tea, my autistic son who is a picky eater loves it.

This is not best natural honey but not bad. My kid love it.

20729eac-ae1e-44e5-88fd-6b4bb0365726
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I’ll be honest. I don’t know what I was expecting when I ordered unfiltered honey. But there are little black bits and pieces floating around in the bottle-kinda grossed me out. But the flavor is good. I probably won’t repurchase.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It hard honey in a squeeze bottle .. so it needs to be heated to be able to use it .. definitely it’s delicious but a hassle to use it

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is good quality honey but the container is not very user friendly. I read this in some of the other comments and thought the buyer who wrote that must be inept, but they were right. To get all the honey out you have to add hot water to the container. Will not order again.