SG

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Good

The texture is quite watery compared to the other brand I bought. I don't like this quality as much. Would prefer a thicker texture honey. Size is very good for a family of 5 like mine. I like that raw honey soothes the throat. I mix it with honey and take it once a day. No other ingredients except 100% raw honey.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I've bought many different brands of raw honey in the past and this is definitely one of the better ones. The taste is clear and fragrant, the viscosity is acceptable and I did a simple test of how genuine the honey is and the outcome is favourable. I will buy again when there is a next promotional deal from iHerb and thanks iHerb for the strong quality control with product sourcing.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My family has never had a greater pleasure of tasting and eating such a tasty honey. We order it on a regular basis. Actually, we have given up buying the local honey. Kevala has such a unique aroma and flavor. We will never stop ordering it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Nice taste and texture for a reasonable price, I can assure that it is an original honey as it is crystallizes, and ONLY original honey can crystallize. Highly recommend

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great taste. I added it to most drinks instead of sugar Reasonable pricing for such a large quantity

7300e318-6484-43ba-a297-0374adbb8d8e
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like other raw honey more- this is too soft seems like it’s not raw- I like it more when it is hard and needs to be heated to soften

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Seems to be of a normal quality. A bit too liquid. I like that the volume is large and you don’t have to reorder

Posted on May 22, 2022

Both the quality and the taste are good. Like filtered honey.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Though it is not organic but it is still a good choice with Raw.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good price and good quality. I mixed it with apple vinegar every morning.